Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You

How have you changed my life?

You make the days bearable
You make delusion understandable
You make me a different person
You make me want to do better as a person
You motivate.
You renovate my life, my soul and being
You cared when no one else could.
You are beautiful at every level
You are beautiful at any age
You are beautiful in every way.
You melt me
You are a hopeless romantic, just like me
You teach me more about me than I have in years.
You are there when I need you.
You sacrifice everything you can
You want a man.
You made me a man.
You are passionate
You are oblivious to what is in front of you
You are the one
You are the perfect match
You are the puzzle piece in a bin of a thousand.
You are you.
That is what matters,
Simply, you are the right in this wrong world.
Everyday I thank you for what you do,
I do not think that you think I am serious.
You are perfect, in your imperfections.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment