Thursday, December 12, 2013

content

I've been looking for words to write blog posts on, nothing catches my eye. Nothing keeps me focused.

I'm less aware of my surroundings and for whatever reason, and for once it is nice. I finished up my exams. Had small talk with someone I am really not gonna give a shit about and left. Not angry, not disgusted I didn't do well on that exam. But, for the first time in my schooling life, and for the first time in my 22 years of living.

I felt content.

I do not think I did particularly well on those exams, and that is just fine. I studied and did what I could. I leave it up to biased professors and a broken grading system.

At that, I am content now. I'm not sure who I really am right now, I'm apathetic. I'm enjoying being this disconnected. I am talking and helping others, I am learning through others. I am liking me a little more.

This will change in the coming days. As my optimism can only last so long before I go back to the world is shit wall to wall technique,

This was a short check in blogpost, I'll be writing more in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment