Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm an asshole

Asshole

 Here is an insult towards, me. I am on facebook for 2 things, to creep and to keep in contact with people worth keeping in contact with. The sheer brilliance of an insult to hit me with something about facebook is staggering. How does one even come back? You got me, on a public forum trying to mess around. I don't quite understand why people bitch about other people on Facebook and do the same thing 3 hours later, the god damned site is toxic. 

I am an asshole, you know why? There are ungrateful people who roam this Earth, with no sense of self-worth no concept of how other people live their lives.

Minding my own business on a public forum that you post nonsensical power to the people horse manure is, well hilarious. I wish that people understood the concept of public forum. You post it for all to look at and comment or come back. Just as I write these someone can comment whatever the hell they want, would I care or think less of you? Probably not, but I certainly wouldn't try to degrade you to the lowest form of  internet stupidity.

It is not hard to understand how these things work, you create an account, add people you could not give a shit about. Laugh at their stupid statuses, tell people what other people said on facebook and leave it at that. Life was a lot simpler before social networking. I miss that, social networking brings in bullying, and immaturity to levels not seen before.

Why bother even saying anything back to you calling me some arbitrary name when we have spoken all of 5 times in my life? Give me a god damned break with that unbelievable, inconceivable, amalgamation of a sentence you tried to hurl at me. I'm not on this Earth to please people who do jack shit. It becomes redundant that people on any social media platform expect some kind of respect because you are within the same website.

There are people in my life I care about, that I would do anything for. That I would talk to at any moment at the drop of a hat. Then there are people on there who amuse me.

Regards,

Devon
  

No comments:

Post a Comment