Monday, January 27, 2014

Sour-taste

Every morning I wake up, hahah just kidding. I've been up since 1 am.

That's its own thing. No matter how hard to try to make a day go your way, it won't.

That's kind of what life is. You wait your whole life for the (max) like 15 great days.

For most people, as I have come to learn is Marriage, divorce, sex after divorce, some other person you hate experiences some pain. And then death

Which is great, because lets face it. Sex is great, self-deprecation and then self-improvement is what is the goal in today's society.

Self-deprecation sells on all levels of social media, this blog in a way is decompression and self-deprecation for me.

Any tweet, any facebook status or tumblr update that has any physical, mental, or emotional pain linked with a shitty joke will be your top anything. Everyday is a struggle for those who suffer mental illness and physical illness. But, we constantly sell ourselves short online. I flirt with people on a surface of shit that doesn't even make sense. Like that last sentence.

I don't know why I self-deprecate and expect someone to tell me I am handsome, or they would fuck the depression out of me.

I'm an idiot, but, really. Any distraction is great. When you are in school, every distraction is great. Bad ones are great for excuses, good ones are the reason why people don't do homework.

I write everything with a working title. I got mocked by my fiancee the other week for having a stupid title.

So, that is ego boosting.

I hate me, therefore why should anyone like me?





That is what social media is, make yourself seem as sad as possible SO YOU GET ALL THE FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS

At the end of the day, we are all ignored just the same.

Regards,

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment