Friday, October 9, 2015

Voice

Today is October 9th. Ten days until arguably the biggest election in Kanata's history. We will rush to the polls to vote on each persons facial features on commercials. Key words like Balanced Budgets and lower taxes.

Remember what a vote means. Today where we stand is at a cultural stand still. Yet, the country calls for change. Today we face the fearmongering of each candidate. Every Candidate promises something different to someone else.

Our current PM is stripping rights, freedoms, culture and tradition from each individual; subtly and systematically. How many people have noticed that their coworkers, friends and relatives are fighting their own battles with the current regime.

Stand back and think about what your vote means. Simply walking to the polls. picking up the paper. Circling, checking or X'ing the person you hope to win. Or rather preventing the person you wish will never win.

Today I have read that Conservatives, Liberals are at a deadlock at early polling stations. Remember. University students are in the thick of midterms, jobs and thoughts of achieving greatness. They will vote, they are not in the early polls.

As well as the fact that I'd bet dollars to donuts that 95% of the media outlets in Canada have an intentional/unintentional Pro PC agenda. After all, they know where their bread is buttered.

Unbeknownst to me I've thrown myself into the thick of what Canada is now. I get emails, about what jobs suit me. Jobs that I'm willing to admit feel beneath me. But to be honest, these are the jobs that are beneath the supposed "second class citizens" in Canada. Sadly, that is about the only job market their is. Every regime will promise jobs. Only a certain number of jobs can be created from the Government. They need to address the economic downturn and the struggles of the middle and lower class. Instead they pad their bottom line by bragging about the rich and the supposed trickle down effect.

I've applied for jobs, I've gotten more thank you's than the average Canadian would hear in a day. It is eye opening. It is frustrating and most of all it is the realistic direction we are heading for. I'm actually glad that as a minority I've had to experienced this.

In 10 days, vote. Vote with your heart knowing that you have contributed to society. Even if it is the only thing you have going on. (Lord knows it's the only thing I'll have going on)

Best Regards,

A voice among the voiceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment