Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blog Changes and New Identity

Big changes coming on the blog front. Settle down, I will take questions after the show.

I ask that you hold your applause.

I have decided to change the name from something that is a vulgar display of immaturity to something that is clean, friendly, and user friendly.

Reasons for this is because I have received a bunch of positive responses to the blog and hope to reach more people than just those around me. As I will begin to broadcast it to twitter and awaiting response from Bell Let's Talk foundation about releasing it on their twitter feed.

As well my posts will focus more around what I started, that being a really long droll approach to anxiety and other things involved with such.

As I change as a human being, My blog will change with me. One day I hope I could do something like this full time. I have a feeling identifying with the masses and being lowkey could save a life or improve someones day.

Thanks for your kind words all, I will continue to bring the noise.

Depression hurts. But it should never kill.

Suicide is not the answer.

Link to the Canadian suicide prevention centre. http://www.suicideprevention.ca/

Regards,

Devon Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment