Thursday, September 18, 2014

smile?

How long can you smile?
Why do you smile?
What does a smile signify?

A smile signifies happiness, humour, love, seduction, excitement and pleasantry.

Why do people smile?

To show that they have a nice smile, heard a funny joke, to generally make people happier.


I don't smile. I have a few reasons. Lack of teeth, lack of effort, no reason to and most importantly. Why lie to the people around me about my "Happiness"?

My cynicism and my pessimism rings throughout my body like a bill collector calling your house.

I cannot tell you the last time I have felt happy enough at the core to smile. My life is what it is. I've tried. I've won. I've lost. I have tried less than what I should've. I am not a person who feels successful. I don't feel I have achieved.

I get by, I fight for every inch. I never truly appreciate reasons to smile.
I never enjoy myself.
I am the loudest, I am the most annoying and most days I am frustrating. I try to make others smile. I try too hard. Make people uncomfortable.

I am feeling defeating and that is part of the process.

I wish I had something to smile about.

Rather, a frown will suffice.


No comments:

Post a Comment